We warrant the OBDScan and CANScan to be free of defects of material and workmanship for a period of one year. We will repair, replace, or refund, at our option, any product which has a defect. The owner is responsible for shipping to Harrison R&D and Harrison R&D will return the product back to the customer at our expense, provided the product was defective.
The OBDScan and CANScan is warranted to meet the U.S. legislated OBD-II standards and to operate with 1996 and later Ford, GM, Asian and European manufactured vehicles which meet the U.S. OBD-II diagnostic interface. If a vehicle does not meet the OBD-II interface specification, we can not be held responsible for proper operation with that vehicle.
If a refund is requested by the customer,
the following conditions will apply:
1. No refunds after 4 weeks (28days) from receipt of order.
The returned unit must be shipped back to Harrison R&D by the 4 week deadline.
2. You MUST ask for a Return Authorization before returning the product. Products shipped to us without the return authorization will be refused.
2. Software is not refundable if package is opened
3. A restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price will apply to all refunds unless the product is defective
4. Further charges may apply if the unit is not in re-sellable condition
5. OBD-II cables and Palm PDA cables (cable only, no scan tool) sold individually are not returnable